Monday, February 21, 2011

{My Little Pink Bakery}

I put the finishing touches on my bakery this morning,
and I wanted to give you a peek inside...


I like the way it turned out!


It makes me smile to look inside!


Something for everyone!






Have some coffee while we put the last minute touches on your cake.




The kitchen is upstairs.


Taking a coffee break and boxing up cakes.


It's going to be a busy day so we made plenty.


Sugar for the sugar cookies!


Someone was a little messy!


The refrigerator is full of cakes!


My cake and donut boxes.


Back downstairs for another look.


The sun is shining in on the candied apples!











     Take one last little peek inside before you go.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

kimsminiatures said...

Its so adorable Anna. Love everything especially all the pink and white. Your little boxes are wonderful too. Thanks so much for sharing it. Hugs~ Kim

Little Things By Anna... said...

Thank you Kim! I had so much fun making it... thanks to you for the idea!

April said...

Anna, this is so beautiful! I wish that it was a real place! Even the food looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Is this bakery for sale???

Little Things By Anna... said...

No, this one is not for sale, but if you are really interested in one, you can email me.:)

Catherine said...

Your Pink Bakery is so beautiful Anna. Love it!

Juanita said...

Anna I really enjoy coming to your page and browsing thought your enjoyable pictures. So cute!

UNKNOWN said...

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. bakery halal