Saturday, March 26, 2011

{My Easter Table And Some Ideas You Can Use}

I love to decorate my table for all the different holidays. I recently went to a fund raising event called Tablescapes, where they decorated tables in many different themes. It was right up my alley! I took pictures of some of my favorites that I want to share with you, but first...here is my Easter table.


 

                                                                   
                                                         


Now here are the different tables from Tablescapes...

                 
Love the jelly beans...

 

 

I have had these same green glasses for 25 years and
I've never used them. I loved them on her table and
came home and put them on my Easter table.


Love the little dish with sand and a candle
at each place setting.


Love the garden lanterns in all sizes filled with
candles and plants.


Love the vase filled with little bird eggs.


          Love the basket filled with grapes, bread, and wine.


Love the stack of different colored plates.



Love the square plates and the tomato
salt and pepper shakers.


pretty colors


Love the notecard used as a placecard.


This was the cutest idea for a couples tool & garden shower. They had a big tree branch coming out of a burlap sack with tools all around the bottom. The had cloth napkins in paint cans filled with crackers and other foods. So cute! The tree branches can be used as a money tree.

I hope you got some ideas you can use for your table!

6 comments:

Susan M. said...

Love your own table and all the others as well! Thank you for sharing, Anna. :D

Little Things By Anna... said...

Thanks Susan!

Maria Blanca "AyamontinoMaria" said...

Your table is very nice! All the others are very good for ideas...Thank you for the photographies!! Hugs.

Hamptontoes said...

Great ideas! Isn't it fun to set a table with a theme or for a special dinner party! I have the same glasses you have, but I use mine all the time when entertaining...I use them as water goblets!

Hamptontoes said...

Oh, I'm your newest follower too!

Little Things By Anna... said...

Thanks for being my newest follower! I am a follower of your blog too and I love it!