Tuesday, April 5, 2011

{My New Projects...}

I'm excited about my two new projects! I waited patiently for a month to order this little row of shops because I had a 40% off coupon that was good for one day only. I ordered them Friday and they came in the mail today! I couldn't wait to get started!





There are 3 little shops that sit side by side to make a row of shops. There will be an old fashioned Soda Fountain, a Bakery, and a Gift Shop. That may vary a little as I get into it. They were so easy to put together and the detail is fantastic. I have a lot of ideas and I look forward to showing you my progress as I go along.

My second project is this six room house that is going to be a cute little Bed and Breakfast.  There will be a kitchen, a dining room, a gathering room with a fireplace, 2 bedrooms, and a bathroom. The only problem...I just have no idea where I'm going to put these!




Do you think I may be a little too ambitious?

2 comments:

kimsminiatures said...

Fun Fun Fun...... I love them all. I did a street of shops too. one was a dollhouse shop, one was a ice cream shop and the last one was a chocolate shop. Enjoy! Hugs~ Kim

Little Things By Anna... said...

Kim, I would love to see your shops! I'm sure they are adorable! I'm having fun trying to pick out colors for each shop.