This is the way the house looked when I found it.
Luckily they still had all the pieces that had been broken off.
There were roof shingles missing.
Everything needed glue and paint.
This is how the outside looks now that I have everything glued and painted.
I added a porch swing and some adirondack chairs.
I have big plans for the landscaping.
The inside was full of dust and dirt, but I cleaned it and
stared at it for days trying to decide how to decorate it.
I wanted the colors to be very beachy and cozy. The yellow room will be the kitchen, blue room - den, green room - bedroom, white room - master bedroom. I added hardwood floors to the second level and matched them to the floors they had on the bottom floor. I painted all the trim with a tiny angled brush. You can't tell in the pictures, but the blue walls have a white washed look. I'm really happy with the way things are turning out. :)